Welcome to our Business Community
Supported by game changing frontrunners and driven by our partners & supporters, we are united in our efforts to tackle the plastic tsunami at its source. Learn more about our partners & supporters by clicking on their logos.
We proudly present our Gold Business Partners.
Please see below for the full listing of all our much-appreciated partners and supporters who contribute to our mission!
Companies that join our Business Community support the mission of the Plastic Soup Foundation. All member partners and supporters do everything they can in their business operations to prevent more plastic ending up the global ecosystem. This is possible from a 0% tolerance philosophy, but our community is open to companies that are not there yet and want to learn how things can be done differently. Companies that have formulated objectives for how their organization can reduce their plastic footprint. PSF sees a role in this as a respected challenger. The goal is to work together in the form of partnerships, thereby creating a powerful platform to create true system change. We do this by sharing knowledge, organizing live networking events, facilitating joint site visits, and stimulate peer learning. PSF remains independent in the collaboration. Together we are able to really give system change a face, and offer the consumer a perspective for action.
Interested? Please do not hesitate to contact us to see how your company can work with us.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- Attendance at our live Networking Events (amount of guests registration within reason linked to your company’s size)
- Shout-out on our PSF Linked in account (30 K followers globally)
- A ‘Proud Supporter of PSF’ or ‘’Proud Partner of PSF’’ logo for internal and external communication (website, brochure)
- Subsription to our quarterly Business Community Newsletter with current developments, the best tips for a plastic-free life and news about our campaigns and projects.
- Invite to our Expert Symposia on Plastic and Health (depending on membership)
- Consultancy and insights about your plastic footprint (depending on membership)
- Promote of your eco-friendly and microplastic-free products via our social channels
- Membership of PSF Linkedin Business Community group
BECOME PART OF THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
- Strengthen your message and mission as an environmentally conscious company
- Become part of a business network of changemakers who strive for impact
- Make use of all PSF’s expertise and network in the field of plastics
- Give substance to social corporate responsibility, do your bit for the environment
- Consciously choose methods that have the least impact on emissions and pollution, we help you with that!
- Bring values into your company and strengthen your sense of purpose policy
Klik hier om uw eigen tekst toe te voegen